Top 25 Topics For A Persuasive Essay About Illegal Immigration
Illegal migration or the movement of people across national borders without any proper document, is considered as a serious crime by many countries. Today there are lot of illegal immigrants in most of the countries, even rich countries like USA. The belief of the migrants that they can get better living standard in another country increases the amount of illegal migrants today.
Persuasive essay on illegal immigration
Persuasive essay is a piece of writing which try to convince the reader about any of the author’s idea. Every persuasive essay will try to justify the author’s idea by presenting specific evidence supporting it. Proper researching is very important when writing persuasive essay. Illegal immigration being a hot topics with a lot to talk on is a perfect topic for a persuasive essay. Here are the best 25 topics you can consider for a persuasive essay on illegal immigration
- The increase in illegal immigration is due to poverty.
- The strict rules against illegal immigration is sometimes irrelevant.
- Slavery is associated with illegal immigration.
- Prostitution is associated with illegal immigration.
- Illegal immigration can promote terrorism.
- Illegally immigrated kids should be given citizenship.
- Border rules in countries like USA is irrelevant.
- The death of illegal immigrants is increasing.
- The only way to stop illegal immigration is to make changes in rules.
- Rehabilitation facilities should be given to old illegal immigrants.
- Proper border security can stop illegal immigrations.
- Refugees should be considered legal rather than illegal immigrants.
- Access to public system should be given to kids of illegal migrants.
- A system should be developed to send back illegal immigrants.
- The cost of immigration should be reduced in order to reduce illegal immigrations.
- Document checking should be made strict for employees.
- Companies should possess all important immigration documents of their employees.
- There should be special council to take decision on illegal immigration cases.
- Civil wars are the main reason for increased illegal immigrations.
- Government or the UN should provide enough facilities for citizens of countries facing war’s to stop them from choosing to immigrate illegally.
- Illegal immigration is high in rich countries.
- Illegal immigrants may cause danger to their life.
- There are people stuck as illegal migrants as someone cheats them.
- All people born on national territory should be given citizenship.
- Refugees escaped from war or repression should not be considered an illegal migrant.
that receives immigrants has the responsibility of caring for them yet they evade taxation. This country is forced to expand jails as well as to accommodate the illegal immigrants as they await deportation. Population increases in one country due to uncontrolled immigration. This causes
unequal resources’ distribution. If immigration is not restricted, resources are exhausted and their
benefits that would be realized from the immigrants are lost. Native communities depending on
the resources suffer at the immigrants’ expenses.
Immigration does not alter the skills that are required to perform particular tasks in the regions of the natives. Additionally, immigrants do not allocate jobs to themselves but they are preferred by the local industries so that they can minimize the operation costs. There are immense benefits for the local industries that establish plants where immigrants settle. States like Chicago and California have showed massive growth in employment due to their investments in the immigrant-intensive industries. Governments of the countries that receive immigrants should hasten the process of documenting and registering immigrants as a way of minimizing illegal
immigration cases and reducing jails’ congestion.
Immigration can change the economy of a country despite being blamed for increased tension and violence among the people. Immigrants possess the capacity for transforming the host
country’s economy. The U.S has utilized immigration in achieving the 21
mic aspirations. Nevertheless, some natives complain that they are denied job opportunities and services from the government by the immigrants. Their belief is that crime rates continue to rise
because of the illegal immigrants’ influx. To maximize the ach
ieved benefits and to mitigate the strain, the government of the U.S should establish policies for checking the documentation of the immigrants. Interaction between the natives and the immigrants should be encouraged to eliminate racial discrimination and conflicts. If a review of the existing laws is not done, immigrants will increase to a level that will be unmanageable.
Borjas, George J.
Heaven’s Door: Immigration Policy and the American Economy
. Princeton: Princeton University Press, 79, 2011.
Brunner, Lawrence, and Stephen M. Colarelli. “Immigration In The Twenty
-First Century A
Personnel Selection Approach.”
14.3 (2010): 389-413.
Academic Search Premier
. Web. 4 Oct. 2013. Hayes, Patrick J.
The Making of Modern Immigration: An Encyclopedia of People and Ideas
. Santa Barbara, Calif: ABC-CLIO, 144, 2012. Papademetriou, Demetrios G, Meissner Doris, Rosenblum Marc R. and Madeleine Sumption.
“Harnessing the Advantages of Immigration
for a 21
Century economy: A Standing
Commission on labor Markets, Economic Competitiveness, and Immigration.”
Migration Policy Institute
, 2009. Web. 4 Oct. 2013.