Risk Management – Finance Dissertation Topics
The Federal Reserve System has established a banking risk framework that consists of six risk factors: credit, market, operational, liquidity, legal, and reputation risks. All of the above mentioned factors are the integral part of any financial institution’s risk management policies and the compliance mechanism which ultimately has a significant impact of the cusses of the institution.
Finance dissertation topics in risk management could include:
• Liquidity risk management in the UK banking industry in the wake of the financial crisis
• An evaluation and analysis of the risk/return profile of selected UK banks.
• Operational risk; business continuity plans in the UK Banking Industry.
• Risk management aspects of international banking activities in Europe: nature, scope and analysis.
• Foreign exchange risk management within financial institutions in the UK
• The liability management of two local leading banks in the UK in the past five years: A comparative analysis.
• Advantages of using options for the management of risk in the banking industry.
• A stress testing approach towards evaluating credit risk of a financial institution.
• Case study on growth, liquidity, turnover, risk and return of a financial institution: Analysis and discussion
• The potential impact of the loss of passporting after Brexit on the UK financial services industry
• The potential impact of Brexit on the ability of UK banks to attract the most talented individuals
• The impact of international risk exposures on the financial performance of UK banks
• The effectiveness of the UK’s stress testing regime in preventing future financial crises in banking
Finance Dissertation Topics | Accounting Dissertations
At study-aids.co.uk we are proud to offer a vast collection of finance dissertation topics. Below you will find a great range of finance dissertation titles for you to purchase. These finance dissertation topics are here to help inspire you in creating your own finance and dissertation title. Our sample accounting and finance dissertation topics will prove helpful in formulating your own dissertation topic, objectives, literature review, methodology and analyses. Our sample finance dissertations are an ideal tool for any student struggling to start their own finance dissertation. It is worth noting that financial management is an essential part of any organisation and there are many components of financial management. By browsing our collection of finance dissertation topics, you will get ideas for your finance dissertation through the following finance subjects: Financial Management, Global Finance, International Banks, Foreign Direct Investment, FDI, Investment Banking, Corporate Strategy, Risk Management, Finance Portfolios, Share Prices, Capital Investment, Financial Planning and Micro-Finance. Click the relevant link to open a synopsis of our finance and accounting dissertations. All finance dissertations are made available at the fixed price of £55, which represents outstanding value for money.